Thursday, November 13, 2008

i'll pack my shit and move out, i'm getting wasted.

sometimes i wish i kept in closer contact
with all of my friends from long island.
i mean, obviously i still speak on a semi-regular basis
to my best friends from back home,
but it's weird.
i have no idea how anyone ever tries to handle
long distance relationships,
it just seems impossible.

speaking of which,
thanksgiving is around the corner,
which means i'll be heading home very soon.
& i have bundles of things to do before i leave.
but i hope it's not awkward back at home,
i mean, it always is.
but i hope it's not that bad this time.
it's a short break,
shouldn't be too bad.

i want to go away,
to some exotic place.
a vacation for the restlessness.
a vacation for my mind.
i want to be where no one can find me,
unless i want to be found.
maybe i'll move to hawaii.
or australia,
or fiji.
yeah,
i'm adding that to the to-do list.

1 comment:

m. said...

i know that really just means you're excited to see me.