Sunday, November 30, 2008

never alone.

we surround ourselves with lifeless faces.
personalities, they fall to the wayside,
almost as unimportant as the last words spoken.
it seems an impossible feat to get you alone.
we can be lonely, as long as we're not by ourselves,
because there's nothing worse than that.

but you could be my company,
as a matter of fact i'd love nothing more.
i could see your glow across the room,
& you're a light i can't ignore.
you see, i have that gift i guess,
call it a hidden ability,
but i mainly see in black and white,
only worthwhile colors present themselves to me.
and everyone has a color,
even if they cannot see,
only most of them appear as shades,
very few shine vibrantly.
but you, you are the brightest,
and you, you are a star,
and you, you could be the world for me,
if you just realized who you are.

i'm never alone, except in my head,
and that's where you play with me.

No comments: