Thursday, September 25, 2008

cloud car-cus.

to me, you are like a rose bud
and i am like a bee,
and i'll buzz around your head for awhile,
but you won't ever leave with me.
you are like a mountain,
and i am like a tree,
you'll still be 'round long after,
this place has ridden itself of me.
but i wish
that we could walk together
for just a little while,
and we can talk about the planet,
and i can giggle when you smile.
because all that i want to do,
is dine alone somewhere with you,
on top some distant cloud space,
just me, the air, and your face.
and i will be
overjoyed.
and i will be
oh!-ver-joyed.

see nothing matters
and things don't make sense,
i've been spending all this time,
building up my confidence,
and i'm hoping that someday,
maybe we'll play on the same page.
but if not then i guess that there isn't much to do,
i can mope around all day,
i can stay in bed till two,
or i can make you a list of all of those things that bind me.
and maybe you'll wanna find me.

No comments: