Saturday, September 6, 2008

to the broken and used, i will rebuild you.

let me take you away,
we don't need this world i swear it,
we could build up a new and share it.
we could start a whole new song,
because that's where i wanna be,
someplace that you're with me.
let me take you away.

come here babygirl,
now just settle down.
i'm trying to help you,
i'm trying to fix you.
i can make you whole again,
like you've finally found that friend
who will come in and make all the pain go away,
who will come in and take you far, far away.

it's been quite the weekend.
my first event bringing in talent,
and my, my, my.
i know i've said it before,
but i love my job.

by the way. check out
some of the guys i had the pleasure of working with this weekend,
and some of the funniest mother fuckers i have ever met.

cause i know what you want.
i saw you crying last night,
in the name of some other blasphemy.

"i'll miss you when you go anywhere"
for some reason, i can't shake the new Anthony Green cd.
when i first heard it,
i thought it wasn't really my style.
now I can't sleep without it.

i finally understand the name
'the medics'.
the kid was wise beyond his years.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Thanks the support Jonathan, TKE truly knows how to party!!!