Thursday, September 25, 2008

if you push too hard you'll crush it.

'its beauty & simplicity
convinced many thinkers.'

now i'm a man without a mission,
because i've found the answers in your eyes,
and that's made me find myself
living amongst a string of lies.
i've loved & i've lost,
and i've gained some too,
but nothing i've encountered,
could quite measure up to you.

she's the type of girl,
who drives men crazy.
its a profession, really,
& she does it best.
but those girls don't get to me,
nah i dont let 'em bring stress to me.
i mean, if they wanna caress me,
i won't budge.
but i don't lose my words,
i'm always clever with verbs,
and when it comes to choosing,
i'm the judge.
so why is my head feeling woozy,
this one sure turned into a doozy,
i don't mean to be choosy,
but you're the one.

No comments: