Wednesday, September 3, 2008

defective nucleus.

I'm lonlier then ever before,
cause you don't come around no more,
all the tales of drugs and lore,
have got me sleeping less and drinking more.

speaking in tounges was never quite fun,
unless I was talking to you.
no other seems,
to have quite the same dreams,
and little else seems to matter.
if its not the one,
I'd rather none,
call me stubborn,
or whatever youd rather.
but I'd even lay by myself,
rearrange stuff on the shelf,
and fantasize about all of our chatter.

maybe I'm too scared,
because I don't know what else to feel.
it never feels this right this soon.

you're the one that I've waited for,
I won't accept a second place.
not again, not this time.
I wouldn't accept another face,
I don't want anything else to be mine.

waddup 6 hours of class until 1030 p.m.
at least I'm finishing a lot of my designs,
& writing a bit.
who said class is good for nothing?
haha.

goodnight sun, see you tomorrow.
good evening moon, shall we dance?

No comments: