Monday, September 29, 2008

home alone in your hometown.

so i just got home,
for the first time in several weeks.
my parents are both still working,
and my younger brother is at school i guess,
he wasn't here when i woke up.
i had seriously forgotten how sweet this house was.
i've been blasting all my favorite dance jams all morning,
on this fly sound system.
i just love being back where i'm from.
that and i love dancing around my house,
with no one around to yell or make fun,
with a refrigerator full of food,
and my nice comfortable bed.
(which kind of sucks now because my pillows are at school)
i don't say it often enough,
but i really do miss being home sometimes.

i do have to say however,
i am making much more of an effort
to see those school friends down here,
rather than my old high school posse.
i'm not sure what that means.

another nice thing about being home,
every room smells amazing.
haha thats a strange thing to say,
but its all familiar,
even tho they've all been changed since i've been gone.
i love it,
the new details,
the elegance.

do yourself a favor,
listen to Daft Punk's
those have been my jams all morning.
pure gold.

time to do people things.
ill be back when it hits reality.

No comments: