Thursday, August 21, 2008

bring me back to earth.

back in the day,
i used to put up an away message,
to let her know that i was thinking about her.
tonight i put up that same old away message.
im thinking about you.
i miss you.
i cant wait to see whats to come next.

i miss the days,
with her.
it felt like blossoming love.
the kind of shit someone would write a movie about.

just a touch makes my stomach drop.
i cant compose myself,
im half a man when you're around.
can't look away,
lets direct attention elsewhere.
i don't care where you came from,
all that matters is you're here.
you're everything i've hoped for,
the imprint behind my eyelids,
the green flash that sparks the ocean.
you remind me of the fairy tales,
i was read when i was a boy.
what a excited feeling,
like having a shiny new toy.
please don't ever leave here,
i don't want to let you go,
because without you in my life,
my world just would not glow.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

hi
hello
how was your day?
i liked your blog
you are fantastic!!!

really nice blog
fabulous fantastic
bye
take care
see you