Thursday, August 14, 2008

laser vision.

she said "in 10 minutes, tomorrow becomes today."
to which I replied, "in 10 minutes, I will see you tonight."

and inside my head is a battle, of what is right and what should be
done.
I've since disarmed all my defenses, and let myself free to become
the product of all my desires,
and inbody all I hold true,
so while I'm outside setting fires,
ill always be dreaming a you.
I am the right to your wrong,
a perfectionist living inside of a failure.
a light in the road to help any stragglers,
but ill always be the bright guy with the sun above his head.
I just don't want to put in the effort.
either that or I'm scared.
but I guess that I've been scared all along,
but that has never stopped me,
no I will prevail,
through the rain or the sleet,
the snow or the hail.
I am the roller on a ball point pen
and I am inking my own path.
if I could only make up my mind
of what to draw.

'give up my way, I could be anything'
(you were the inspiration for that one)


past few days at new paltz have been amazing,
just straight livin' with my closest friends.
long island home for the night, back upstate early in the morning.
internet and cable should be waiting for me.
loveee life.

No comments: