Thursday, August 14, 2008

twinkle.

                                  twinkle.
tell me can you feel it,
when we dance out in the rain.
as the cold drops hit our finger tips,
and you giggle as you say my name.
because i can see it in your eyelids,
and the way they flutter so,
plus that twinkle in your eye's just more,
to accentuate your glow.
cause your eyes they shine the most beautiful sin,
originality, from which we all begin,
but you were dealt a good hand,
certainly blessed by the man,
and a marvel to angels in your stride.
so walk down the unbeaten path,
maybe even take a stroll my way,
and you can hang on my side of town,
and ill have you near me every day.
you are my light, my muse,
my dynamite & fuse,
all those nights i've caroused,
you're my fire.
you're both sinner and saint,
but nothing could taint,
or nearly deflate
this desire.


i don't know what to say, you're my inspiration.
i pulled a lot of different things together for this,
and tried a few new things.
i hope you like it.

1 comment:

Elixa of Life said...

that was absolutely beautiful. I read it twice. Your inspiration but be a beautiful women. Lucky her