Thursday, August 28, 2008

drunken plunder.

alast!
I've found it!
that which is of
more value than gold.
oh my!
what a sight,
how great
for all to behold.
we talk
and move
like robots now,
because treasure
is a measure,
of how many will bow.
cured measles,
and smallpox,
now we know better,
got a case of the beezles,
cause we're tryna forget her.
lady liberty stood up,
she had sewn me a flag,
to carefully blind my eyes,
away from the tag.

now ill walk down the line,
and waste all the time,
that you meant to me.

at least I'm not you,
and that's enough for me.
because I still smile,
and it doesn't mean I have to be,
anything other,
than what I want.
becuase
a whore is only as useful,
as the size of her part.

life is good.
everything is in its place.
I'm feeling conscious,
confident.
today is most certainly
a good day.
classes have started and are going well.
I'm glad I'm where I'm at.
so for today,
a few new ones
out of nowhere.
hope you like 'em.

I've been jumping top of buildings,
screaming baby,
baby won't you leave with me.

No comments: