Thursday, August 28, 2008

damn you and this marionette.

this is the first time,
i've actually updated from my laptop
rather than my sidekick or some school comp.
it feels good.
i think i'm finally starting to figure myself out.
and for once in my life,
i feel like i can have a clear mind,
even when i have things on my plate.
i have stuff to do,
and i'm doing it.
on time.
of course im procrastinating,
but at least im not cutting deadlines.

i've become obsessed with all the showtime series.
Dexter is the new hot 'On Demand' feature in the apt.
we finished Californiacation,
can't fucking wait for the new season.
and Weeds is now a weekly get-together,
but that season will be ending soon.
i love controlling the cable bill.

my weekly schedule this semester is a breeze,
i mean, it's certainly work,
but it's spread out,
and it allows me to sleep in.
i like the way this semester is unfolding.

should be a busy weekend,
saturday night at least is a guarantee.
but i'm excited.
any opportunity to socialize
and i'm set.

there will be more poems and writings of the sort,
i started my screenplay and i really like how its coming out.
although at this rate its going to be a million pages long.

i hope all is well out there in space.
because down here things are lookin' pretty bright.
i hope the good times are here to stay.

i think i might be in love,
but then again,
i'm always in love.
but shes different,
she's the butterfly feeling.
yet there's a ball and chain,
that drags behind,
holding me back,
hoping i'll find,
a reason to leave.
because right now,
i've yet to see a problem,
but thats kind of,
where the problem lies.

until next time,
stay gold.

No comments: