Wednesday, October 22, 2008

depression, destruction, devourment.

I live in a world of euphoric confusion,
never quite sure if it's a good day,
or a bad.
but I'll keep moving through the storm,
because something inside promises better feelings, come tomorrow.

I live in a world of epic destruction,
never quite sure if today's my first day,
or my last.
but ill keep moving through the rubble,
because something inside promises better foundations, come tomorrow.

I live in a world of occupied lonliness,
never quite sure if we're steady,
or just moving on,
but ill keep moving through the misery,
because something inside promises better love, come tomorrow.

and if you'll have me,
I'd fight the rain for you.
I'd fight to the finish.
I'd fight to the death for your love.

1 comment:

Eleanor said...

M said something like this tonight. that he was going to wake up in the morning and it would be a new day and a better day, and i can't understand how people can be so optimistic.