Monday, October 13, 2008

the mountain range in my living room.

today is one of those days,
where i feel like consciously numbing my mind.
sometimes it's too much to handle,
sometimes it's too much to take.

and basically,
i hate myself,
but not nearly as much,
as i hate everyone else.
and the way the world works,
and the things they do.
and the cynics and jerks,
and the things that remind me of you.

lately these paranoid delusions,
have been piling up in my head,
and i'm losing it slowly,
hearing the things they've said.
but to me it's all good,
can't say i don't care,
but it's really not worth it,
so i'll stand tall like a bear,
and i'll take your shots,
and i won't say a word,
but rest assured,
that i won't forget nothing i've heard.
and when you roll around,
looking for something from me,
i can assure you,
you won't be happy with what you see.
because i'll let you hate,
and i'll try not to let it break skin,
because i know that you're just jealous,
because of the shitty situation you're in.
and i mean, i've been there,
i know how you're feeling,
but that don't mean you can run your mouth,
just because you are in healing.
with a messed up brain,
and a brain dead girl,
you still wish you had half,
of what i got in this world.

No comments: