Wednesday, October 15, 2008

sloppily sorry.

baby don't cry,
don't shed no tears.
everything is gunna be alright.
baby don't worry,
hold back those tears,
we'll do it together,
ill help you conquer those fears.

i fall way too deep way too fast,
i think it's the excitement that gets me.
i can't quite explain it,
but the rush of emotions overwhelms me,
and i just can't stop it.
it's not one of those,
'oh just try not to think about it'
types of things.
it's more-so that pestering feeling,
that's always around.
even while you're sleeping
and it's not that it's bad,
it's just pointless.
isn't all of this?

i remember when she used to call me baby,
now she rarely calls at all,
and it's lonley in this homey type transition to the fall.
just promise me that,
whatever happens,
even if we were to die right now,
you'd never let me know the truth,
i'm not sure i even want to know anymore.

No comments: