Tuesday, October 14, 2008

if things don't turn out like we planned it, no matter what we say, i'll hold you close. i'll tear my heart out, i'll find another way.

it's strange.
the past few days,
has had me thinking of you.
it's weird how feelings from years ago
can rush back.
maybe it's because i'm lonely.
maybe it's because you're just starting up with him.
maybe i'm just jealous.
i don't know.
but if you remember back to that day,
when i told you that i couldn't picture myself
growing old with anyone else but you.
i meant it.

however.
i've had the other [more recent] her's songs stuck in my head,
all week.
ha, it just occured to me,
that i always refer to all women as 'her'.
from your perspective,
this may seem crazy.
her has been several females in my life,
thus far into the postings.
sorry to confuse.
series of ex-girlfriends, potentials, feigned romances.
a mix-up mash-up of whoevers and whatevers in my head at the moment.

i think she'll know who i'm talking about, though.

"oh, you're freaking me out.
you make me feel like i'm on fire.
it's alright now baby.
its alright, its alright.
every little piece of me,
that you can take or need.
you can take,
pick me to the bone."
- HRC ''45's''

No comments: