Saturday, July 12, 2008

the beginning.

party @ my parents house last night. we were a wreck.
successful night tho, good times with some good friends.
150+ bottles and cans to clean up, and countless other paraphernalia and things of the sort.

this is how i live. i move from one party to the next, one day to another, wandering looking for a good time.
i know where i want to go, i just don't know how to get there,
i know where i want to be, i know who i want to be, i just don't know what i'm doing.

that's not to say that i don't lead an amazing life, because i do.
i have a great job, amazing friends, and a loving family.
i go to a good school, i have my own wonderful automobile.
and i have an apartment up in newp-easy, where i will experience some of the most exciting & insane moments of my life this year.
for 18, i'm really not doing half-bad.

its just a concern of mine, the future.
the complete blindness of what's about to happen is what gets me.

well these will be the after effect, this is where i will spill all.
i don't think this really makes sense anywhere outside of my head,
but maybe i'll learn something along the way. maybe everyone will.


some of these future posts are just going to be rambles,
some will be well thought out ideas,
others will be stupid wasted thoughts.
but all of them will have meaning.
maybe not at the moment, maybe not for awhile.
but wait for the big picture, wait for the dreams to come to reality.
who knows? i mean, sometimes i even impress myself when i write.
you're never going to know just what you're going to get.

my name is jon, but you can call me whatever you'd like.
ill be your guide through this mixed up journey.
forgive me, my mind works in mysterious ways,
i may touch on some sketchy spots, but nothing is meant to offend or hurt anyone.
i write as my mind wanders, as i live. as you will read.

so welcome, welcome to my blog, my life, my universe.
i hope you enjoy what i have to say, i hope it sparks interest,
& lights conversations. i hope you enjoy me.

see you soon.

No comments: