Monday, July 28, 2008

who, what, when, where, and why I'm here.

I've always wanted to be
a poetic genius.
writing the best lines,
you've never heard.
but you'll never hear,
because you'll never know.
appearence is everything
but what's on the inside is all that really counts.
its what's inside that counts.
tonight I want to see you're insides.
tonight you're all I want to see.

the best lines never leave the writers lips.
and honest lovers cease to exist.
the best kiss will never reach anothers lips.
and my body's far too weak to continue this.

he said
'that's a lovely dress you're wearing.
maybe you should take it off,
afterall,
i wouldn't want to get a pretty little thing like that dirty.
but you on the otherhand..
i'm going to make a mess with you.'

well now,
show time.

1 comment:

Elixa of Life said...

I really liked this poem the best so far.

"poetic genious"...You and me Both.

But...honestly, i like your poetry...it's very real

Elixa