Monday, July 14, 2008

i am an island.

I am all that you've ever wanted,
for one easy payment.
I'm the prize in your cereal,
& the pep in your step.
I am water, land, sun, & sky.
I am everything that you've ever wanted,
& you can have me.

because I love the way you say good morning,
when we wake up after noon,
and the way we race back to my place,
just to stare out at the moon.
because I could lay with you forever,
if I only had the time,
but its like you're always with me,
because you're always on my mind.
see this trail is never-ending,
so there's no need to try and find,
a place to trace a path to follow,
because all the roads know,
where the sun will shine.

another 2 newbs.

almost done moving everything
from the sk
to the computer
so big post coming soon.
that's all for now.

No comments: