Sunday, July 13, 2008

the dreamer.

"might as well just assume that every move you make, every step you take, every call you place, they'll be watching you. conduct yourself accordingly."

i want to grow up, but not go anywhere.
i want to prove myself, without having to do anything.
i want my own life & my own ideas.
& i want to be free, but not alone.
i want to be happy, but not without feeling.
i want to not worry & not stress.
i want to be brilliant, but not over-think.
i want anything & everything -- & i want it now.

it's funny how we say we need a million things,
but we don't really need any of it.
well i feel like that with the new iPhone.
only i really need it.

pain is something you've become accustomed to.
wicked, but beautiful in the right doses.
you're a goddess with a demons past.
forget the rest and start over with me,
forget all of it, everything. everyone.
but don't forget me.
don't worry, statistics show
the slip-ups and mistakes of our species.
people like them, not us.
we are a people of our own breed.
we are people with corresponding parts,
and pieces.
we are made for each other.
people of our kind don't fail,
we just fall for those of the other breed.
in a world of red-blooded mammals,
cells armed to the teeth,
we are the world without weapons.
no need.
we are a world without difficulty,
without problems.
its the problems and pain held from the previous planet that gets us.
i wont let it get us,
i promise.
i wont let you down,
i could never let you down.
we are not perfect,
but damn close to it.

all i really want to do is hold you,
and give you that warm feeling inside your chest.
and feel you breathing next to me,
and staying up late just to see,
the sunrise.
and knowing that your close to me, is enough to make my heart explode,
and then my veins will burst, as my stomach implodes.
build myself up back together, to be whole again with you.
you are my roller coaster feeling.
like a kid on christmas morning,
i'm amazed by you.



i think thats enough for now.
goodnight world.

No comments: