Sunday, July 13, 2008

a midnight dance in halloween town.

hello, i love you.
won't you join me in this dance,
to the rhythm of our heartbeats?
i promise,
i'll never leave your side.
i swear it.
& when i start falling,
won't you fall too?
i couldn't stand to be the only one up here.
after all,
heaven is no paradise without you.
well lets swing & dance in our charade,
in this trance the townspeople call 'love'.
if you light me up, i will inhale,
and fill up my lungs,
with a breath of you.
ill fly by,
on a love high.
don't you know that you're all my stars?
don't you know you're the sun that shines?
because beauty may seem to be all around,
but a rose is just a rose without you.


im thinking about staying in tonight,
working out, then heading to bed early.
might be a nice change of pace,
clear my head out for a minute.

on second thought, i don't do staying in.

i can't wait to get to new paltz though,
when staying in means being surrounded by my closest friends,
just relaxing, and feeling good.
always.

stay up.

No comments: