Tuesday, July 22, 2008

the romans did as we do.

lately i've been trying to go out as much as possible,
and although its not helping me any with the money situation,
at least i haven't been bored.
and it's getting me through the days.

your beauty spills out each one of your pores,
into an ocean of lust that lays out on the floor,
and i swim to your side,
as your body gently glides,
over the waves in our sea love.
and your eyes are beaming,
they show me the way,
they bring me through the evening,
and into the next day.
because the clock is always ticking,
and its always time to go,
but whenever we are leaving,
at least i always know,
that when you're out there doing something,
at least you're always thinking of me.
see when i'm without you,
its like my world is out of sort.
and every second that you're gone,
they only make me miss you more,
and it seems to me that you're the one,
that i've been waiting my whole life for.

No comments: