Tuesday, July 29, 2008

mid-high rift.

and you know it don't matter,
cause you know i don't care,
what they talk about out there in the city,
and you know i could sit here,
without saying one word,
just losing myself to my mind.
if nothing seems to matter,
please don't be alarmed,
i'm just turning myself off for a bit,
and im leaving for now,
but ill find my way back somehow,
and then for you i will deal with all of it.
because youre the only person
who i really care
what they think about me anyway.

after all these years,
and the fact that we're still here,
brought together again,
over and over.
and we didn't even date,
you'd just come over my way,
from time to time.
and we'd be.
from crush turned to lover,
turned to friend, then to nothing,
we find ourselves back at the start.
and you're still the only person i could see growing old with,
and you're still the light of my night,
and you're still everything, in the whole world to me,
because you are the love of my life.
yes, you are the love of my life.


rough, but spur of the moment.


i should wake up earlier more often,
i'm pretty productive early in the day.

No comments: