Friday, July 25, 2008

summer daze.

so, the past few days adam & I have been recording non-stop.
the demo sounds ill.
I think anthony is laying down the drum tracks within the next few
days,
and once that's done,
ill be a very happy camper.

it seems like all these days and weeks
are just blending into one another.
I've lost all concept of time & date.
I wake up each morning,
go to work,
come home
and then relax until the night,
when we go out and cause a rukus for a few hours,
then I start the whole thing over.
those are my weekdays.
I don't know where they've all gone.
it seems like yesterday was the start of the summer,
and we didn't have a care in the world.
I guess its safe to say that its been a stressful summer,
so I'm not that sorry to see it blazing by,
but it seems like all the best things
are happening right as its ending,
and right before we all go back.

I'm heading over to conn. in a few days,
to meet with my boss & team.
red bull stuff,
I assume its brainstorming and stuff,
but the only thing Big J will say about it
is that 'details are coming'.
I hope he's got some surprise
and we're just having some big party.
that'd be ill.

back to work.

No comments: